IW FURNITURE CORONAVIRUS POLICY
We have now suspended all deliveries until the lock-down is over, We do not want to take any risks to us or customers. Please all Stay Safe
Our customers safety and wellbeing is paramount to IW Furniture. These are unprecedented times for us all so we want to clarify our policies during these times.
IW Furniture is predominantly a website based business with a showroom for our customers to view and purchase our items.
As from Monday 23rd March 2020 we will be implementing the following procedures to minimise any risks;
- Our website will remain operational for online orders at all times 24/7
- We will conduct video calls and tours, upon request, for customers wishing to view any items in our showroom but who do not wish to visit in person. Please just call or message us to book in. We will also email videos if requested.
- We request that those people classed as vulnerable or showing symptoms of the virus do not visit the showroom until it is classed safe to do so.
- Any visitors to the showroom will be asked to use our hand sanitiser and to keep a distance of 2m from our staff
- Our staff will be kept to a minimum at any time and they will wear gloves
- Wherever possible we would ask that customers wishing to view the furniture please call us in advance and make an appointment to keep visitor numbers to a minimum at any one time
- This will enable us to clean all surfaces in between customers visiting
- We will be trying to keep visitors to a minimum at any one time so please check before entering the showroom that we have no other customers visiting
- We request online or contactless payments wherever possible to minimise the exchange of cash and will email copies of orders rather than paper copies.
- We will be trying to post some video tours of certain items of furniture on our Facebook page- we accept any requests of items of particular interest
- We will maintain high levels of cleanliness in the showroom at all times.
- We will still offer our delivery and building service- for deliveries only we will request to leave packages somewhere safe or at a front door to keep contact to a minimum. We would ask customers to wipe any packages as we are aware that the virus can survive on cardboard for 24 hours. If you have nobody to lift boxes into the building we will enter the address but ask that a safe distance is kept.
To offer our building service we would ask customers to semi self-isolate whilst we attend and we will gratefully not accept any offers of refreshments. We will wear gloves but ask that personal space is granted with a distance of 2m.
As always we appreciate your support in the past and look forward to welcoming your orders over the coming weeks and months. These are worrying times for us all so we do ask for your ongoing understanding and support for our business to survive. Stay safe. Thank you.